Thank you for helping in the fight against cancer by submitting a cancer fighting recipe for the new
“The Cancer Fighting Chef”
“Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes from a Chef and Cancer Survivor”
Please follow the guidelines below to have your recipe in the book:
- Before deciding on a recipe, download and read the Publication “Healthy Eating for Life,” and review any other Publications available under the Publications tab on this website. This will give you basic information about cancer fighting ingredients. If you would like additional information prior to creating your recipe, please contact me directly by using the Contact Form on the right side of this page.
- Also please be aware that the recipe you create is going to be prepared by a cancer patient, cancer survivor or cancer caregiver so it should be “QUICK” “EASY” and “DELICIOUS”
- The recipe you submit can be a new recipe, using cancer fighting ingredients or you can adapt a favorite recipe and substitute for cancer fighting ingredients. You may also create an acceptable recipe by increasing the quantity of a cancer fighting ingredients already in your favorite recipe. Your recipe should fit one of these categories Breakfast, Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Bread, Fish or Shellfish Entree, Poultry Entree, Meat Entree, Vegetable Side Dish, Dessert, Beverages, Juices, Smoothies. Recipes must be submitted in English.
- A photo of the completed dish must be submitted along with the recipe. It must be a minimum of 300 x 300 pixels and only include the finished dish. There should also be a 300 x 300 pixel photo of the chef.
- The recipe must be your own creation. If you know of another chef who would like to submit a recipe, please refer them to the website.
- By submitting the recipe you grant The Cancer Fighting Chef that the full recipe and any pictures or other materials you submit can be used by The Cancer Fighting Chef for any purpose including but not limited to any book or promotional material. Full attribution of the recipe and imagery will be provided for use, where appropriate.
- After you complete your Full Name and Email below you should CLICK ON “Continue”. On the next page just below the first box you will see the word HINT. Read the HINT and click on the ICON with the Chef’s Hat. It is the last ICON on the first line of the box just below the HINT statement. It looks like a beer mug with a plus sign. As you put the cursor over it, it will say “Add an Easy Recipe.” CLICK ON it and you can begin to fill in the recipe form.
Submit A Guest Post